An immaculate, perfectly safe electrical installation...

Den.. Go forth to Google maps and have a look at any street in the bright summer and pan it upwards and you'll see most of the time thin wires disappear if anywhere near in sunlight...

Like the original pix..

Reply to
tony sayer

Care to post some examples? Preferably some where they are running at right angles to the shadows like in the original pic.

Reply to
dennis

tony sayer

En el artículo , tony sayer escribió:

Lovely example. Thanks.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Mike Tomlinson scribeth thus

thats the 50 volt lines, the 132 kV ones fare no better in this odd tree type pylon;!.,..

Reply to
tony sayer

They disappear when looking in the direction of the sun (its behind the clouds). The ones on the original disappear when the sun is 90 degrees away.

Reply to
dennis

Same as the other they disappear when looking in the direction of the sun not when you are looking at right angles like in the suspect picture.

Reply to
dennis

You just won't let go, will you?

You are just about the only one that thinks that the picture of the Indian wiring has been created from a number of originals. I have explained what has been done to the picture, and what needs to be done to trace the "invisible" wires and restore the picture as close as possible to its original state.

Reply to
John Williamson

Let go of what? I just think it looks shopped. It doesn't matter if it is, after all, as said, there are sites similar to that in India and other places. You could just stop posting inconclusive explanations, I won't worry if you do.

Reply to
dennis

I think you can see the point I was making there are some other examples here and there...

Reply to
tony sayer

Reply to
Andy Burns