An example for Dave

MEPs just voted against a British attempt to exempt private ports from the EU's disastrous Ports Services Directive.

Every British MEP voted to exempt our ports; but we were outvoted.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Tim Streater

MEPs just voted against a British attempt to exempt private ports from the EU's disastrous Ports Services Directive.

Every British MEP voted to exempt our ports; but we were outvoted.

Reply to
Tim Streater

He'll just claim that is how democracy works.

Reply to
Richard

I have heard Democracy described as two wolves and a sheep voting for what to have for dinner.

Reply to
soup

Rather typical of many on here. It's only democracy if a vote goes your way. Most would call that dictatorship.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Tim Streater scribbled

The right group being alt.talk.bollocks

Reply to
Jonno

Richard

Richard scribbled

Oh look, it's Dick by name and Dick by nature.

Reply to
Jonno

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Although it doesn't actually seem to apply if you fool yourself!

:-)

Reply to
pamela

You just go blind?