An end to thermal image detection of grass growers?

A 300W LED panel. Bloody hell.

Grimly Curmudgeon

the smart people use cellars not lofts for growing plants.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth" saying something like:

Still a lot of heat to get rid of. I wonder if anyone's ducted the waste heat up a flue.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Or worked out a way to sell it to the next door neighbour.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

was when I got to

  • Discreet - No thermal footprint

That I realised you weren't being too cynical!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

> It was when I got to

They have interesting maths..

300w is the equivalent of 1000w so ~80% more efficient!
Reply to
dennis

can hear the grass grow. :-)

Reply to
Gib Bogle

>>> It was when I got to

Indeed, then I wondered if 1000W of fluorescent lamps needed a bit for the ballasts.

Reply to
PeterC

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Gib Bogle saying something like:

>I can hear the grass grow. :-)

Not here. The steady money, as always, is earned not by the gold miners, but the stores who sell the picks and shovels.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon