An apprentices messed up this weekend

Not my apprentice. Thankfully he is from another firm and another trade.

He is 20 and it seems that he spent the weekend on facebook talking to the clients 14 year old daughter. However at some point he has spoilt his manners and the daughter showed her Mum the messages. I don't know what he said or posted but he has been fired.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Or a dog?

Reply to
Nick

Is that from experience:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well, it counts as grooming...

Reply to
Nick

TBH he got off lightly. Could have ended up in court, lifetime on the offender's register...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Which are you?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Which one is our dennis?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

*Which are you?

err......feeling a bit ruff this morning.....

Reply to
David WE Roberts

I have no idea what he said. It may not have been sexual. There are lots of ways to upset a female. Breathing is usually one good way of doing it

Reply to
ARWadsworth