Amtico Spacia Easyfit / Upmarket Vinyl Flooring

I was thinking of putting some of this in my bathroom, as they claim it to be suitable.

Has anyone fitted this? I was wondering how good it looks. I'm after that "apartment" look so don't mind paying a bit more if there's something better, regarding vinyl flooring in general.

Thanks, Ed.

Reply to
Bill

My experiance of amtico is that its the absolute dogs when it come to appearance, but is very porous and can absorb dirt. I've sealed many Amtico floors in the past & earned a good few quid doing so.

So, can't be beaten for appearance, but if in a high soil area needs a floor seal.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I have fitted the alternative Karndean in both my bathrooms. Very pleased with it.

Here is the first one I did - it's still looking good 8 years later.

Simon Stroud