Amazing plot in rural Dorset - going to auction

Wonderful plot coming to the market in May - will be auctioned in Dorchester. 4 acres with delapidated (but liveable!) pre-fabricated bungalow, double garage, derelict farm worker's cottage, ramshackle stables, 30ft caravan/site office with power connected, and ISDN and network connections to bungalow. Detailed planning permission for replacement two storey, four bedroomed house. Location is down a single track road in a small Dorset village called Holwell. Sherborne,

6 miles away; Yeovil 12 miles, Sturminster Newton 6 miles, Dorchester 16 miles, Blandford 16 miles. Auctioneer's guide price is =A3320,000. There are a few details on
but if you are interested, drop me an email at snipped-for-privacy@selfbuildsite.co.uk and I'll answer any questions, provide more pictures, give Auction info etc. Unexpectedly available due to end of marriage! This really is a plot in a million - it took us years of searching to find it, and it's heartbreaking to have to sell it now.
Reply to
ian