Aluminium /Plastic `H` Section supplier?

I`m looking for a method to join 2 x 18mm deep lengths of wood at right angles neatly .(Bookcase corner unit)

I don`t want to use a biscuit jointer as I can`t make it look neat enough...I want something to cover the actual joints to hide any discrepencies and make it look neat )

I`ve come up with the idea of using either plastic or aluminium H section so am looking for a supplier of approx 3 metre length. It will have to be around 30mm minimum wide and 18mm in the recesses for the wood to fit in

I`ve tried the local sheds (B&Q etc) and "Plastic" type shops to no avail.

I`m not even sure what to ask for exactly as H section describes what I want but I don`t know whether it goes under another technical name.

Any suggestions ?

TIA

Reply to
Reteplav