aluminium fixings for glass shower partition query

Hi all I am installing a 6mm or 10mm toughened glass partition on top of a stone type shower tray.The glass will be roughly 1200x2000. I cannot source a supplier of aluminium channel for the edges or alloy clamps for the glass.I have checked for previous threads without success.All the local glaziers say "we just supply the glass" Does anyone have info on this. Thanks

Reply to
THOMAS PATTON

In the past I have used aluminium angle from a DIY shed for this purpose.

Reply to
Huge

You need a 'non ferrous metal' supplier. There are loads of stock aluminium extrusions. If you say where you are someone may be able to help with a recommendation. Otherwise, Yellow Pages and Google, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Bohle do a huge range of glass fittings -

or 0161 342

1100 A
Reply to
auctions