Aluminium chequer plate cost/supplier

Can someone give me a rough indication of the cost of some aluminium chequer plate (3 or 5mm thick) apprx 1.5m x 0.9m sheets x 3nr ?
I'm just musing over a project and can't find any prices online.
Cheers dg
dg wrote:

Most metal stockists will supply it. If you can't locate one nearby, see if there's a metal supermarket near you.
Expect to pay ~80-100 a piece for 3mm.
--
Grunff

chequer
get ours from local steel stockholder (yellow pages)
IIRC 65 for 8x4 sheet
Chris Oates wrote:

Considerably better than 200 - 300 from a *very* expensive kitchen supplier near Maidstone! If I had been able to source it for 65 I would have used it for my trailer project. I don't suppose you could try to remember just where you saw it at 65, please!
Richard

I did say 'if I remember' - ALUMINIUM checker plate, sheet off-cuts, various sizes, ring for details. Fencehouses. Phone 07092547240 IS&G Steel Stockholders Tel: (01304) 840300
Newline Metals (aluminium) Tel: (01322) 277337
Chris Oates wrote:

That's great Chris,
Thansk Richard

chequer