Alternative to Sticks Like Sh*t

Can anyone recommend a high grip adhesive with similar qualities to Sticks Like Sh*t/Serious Stuff from Evostick but without the exorbetent price tag.

I'll be creating ensuites for our small hotel and will Aquapanel roof and walls without screws. Walls will hold roof up but want to be sure it stays up by afixing to framing.

Thanks D the D

Reply to
Don The Duck

Gripfills your man! Buy bulk from Screwfix for a cheaper price or ebay

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Thanks for that - Had a look at Screwfix site:Gripfill, Gripfill Max or Gripfill - Solvent Free?? Is it a case of the more you pay the better the product?

Reply to
Don The Duck

Use solvent Gripfill, it's as good as anything. Solvent free isn't as good.

Not really, some "names" cost extra. Ceramide stuff is also OK, if you can find it, but Gripfill is the "standard".

Reply to
Chris Bacon

Thanks for that. If it lands on my head I'll know who to invoice for damages - assuming of course it managed to damage anything!! Very unlikely!

Many thanks again. Don the Duck

Reply to
Don The Duck

Yep, agree. Solvent-free aint so good

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

Ive used a lot of different stuff and the Pinkgrip is about the best, always swore by solvent gripfill but the pinkgrip definately has th edge

-- Nick H

Reply to
Nick H