Alpha CB24X Heating System Inhibitor (advice needed)

Hello All,

A few months ago I moved into a new house, the Boiler in the Kitchen is an Alpha CB24X for hot water, it also feeds 9 Radiators.

I have just received a letter to say that the Heating System has to be Flushed to install Inhibitor.

Can anyone advise me on what is involved, how is the system flushed and the Inhibitor installed ?

The reason I am asking is that I have all new carpets in the house including in the Bathroom and Kitchen.

Is they likely to be a mess with all this water being drained off ?

Perhaps someone has had this work done, any advice on how this is carried out would be appreciated either on list or direct.

Thank You,

Regards Richard.

Email: snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

Reply to