Alpha 2 CH pumps. Worth the extra cash?

Hi,

Looking to get a self modulating pump for the heating soon.

I was going to get a standard Grundfos Aplha + (as they're now called I believe) which I can get for ~=A375. I see they also do an Alpha 2 "A" energy rated pump with "AUTOadapt" which is supposed to adapt itself to your system. The Alpha 2's are just over =A3100.

Has anyone fitted an Alpha 2? Are they better than the normal Alpha+, worth the extra cash etc?

Jon