All Blacks Warrior wood burning stove -- any good?

Hi,

We've been looking at wood burners and have narrowed it down to two:

- All Blacks Warrior

- Charnwood Island II
Warrior is cast iron, and available for £570. The Island is steel and is over £1000, so I'm rather more tempted by the Warrior. I'd be interested to learn whether anyone's got anything to say about this stove (got one, know someone else who's got one, etc).

Thanks,

Simon.

Reply to
Simon Langford