Aldi Power Craft Router

Hi
Does anybody have the phone number or e-mail address of the service agents for the Power Craft power tools supplied by Aldi stores?
I have the Power Craft Router PBF 1050E that have I found to be an excellent piece of kit. I need to contact them for a replacement part, and unfortunately have mislaid the card containing their service department details.
I thank you for taking the time to read this and for any replies.
Best Wishes for the New Year
If it's the same agent as all the other Power Craft tools, the number is 0870 732 3023.
No name, address or e-mail on the guarantee card though.
HTH,
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (mike) wrote in message

Thanks Mike, Just what I wanted.
John
On 8 Jan 2004 18:18:22 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@merseymail.com (John) wrote:

I didn't know ALDI did tools. What else do they have and what price? E.g. a power plane?
MM
kylix snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk says...

Have a look at their web site at www.aldi.co.uk and look for their specials which always come in on a Thursday. If you sign up for their e- mail notification you will get to hear on a Friday what the following Thursday's specials are. These often include Powercraft tools and electronics (computers, audio). You can get some good bargains but to get the really hot sellers you may need to be there when they open at 9:00 on the Thursday morning.
Ian
(John) wrote:

Mike
I think Ian as answered that query.
But you may also so be interested to know LIDL also sells tools, usually around about the same time.
These tools are very similar to the own brand badged tools sold by the likes of Argos/Homebase, B&Q, Wickes and Axminster etc. They are also independently badged as Ferm, Nu-Tool, and Power Devil, to name but a few. In the main the only differences are the name and the colour of the case.
Although I have noticed recently that some now appear to be altering the outside cases slightly.
But this kit is I believe produced in the same Chinese factory
The cheapest source for these appears to be at Lidl or Aldi when have them in stock.
A rose by any other name still smells the same
So a Chinese power plane by any name, still planes the same.
Please excuses the poetry I know its yeuk. But I just couldnt help it!
John