Aldi Plumbers tools

Do you have a set?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Of course not. He never actually has anything he pronounces on. A little research would prove this.

Of course if you start out thinking something is crap why would you buy it? Rather too subtle for our dribble.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I have real hand tools. I did have Lidl water pump pliers and they lasted 9 months.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

And you do real hand jobs.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Please eff off as you are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I looked at them today. Total trash. The pliers would not last 6 months. DIY three times a year use is their only function.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Thanks for confirming you hadn't seen them before - and that you haven't used them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thus spake Doctor Drivel ( snipped-for-privacy@invalid.invalid) unto the assembled multitudes:

I'm feeling a bit left out here. Can I have an insult too? Everyone else is getting them.

Reply to
A.Clews

Well it is a bit unfair to take the piss out of Dribble, because all it leaves at the end of the day is an empty skin.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Insult? Where? Some people must clearly eff off.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

snipped-for-privacy@DENTURESsussex.ac.uk coughed up some electrons that declared:

You're not really "in the club" until you've got a pet name too ;->

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Say that again, in Englsih.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Seeing as though its you...

Please plant off as you are a total effpot.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Doesn't he call everyone Maxine or something?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

You buy Garry Glitter records don't you? You keep him financed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Oh look, etc.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You have all his records don't you? A Glam Rock fan eh! A Gary fan.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Eff off, you are a plantpot.

Reply to