ALDI multi purpose folding ladder

This is a today only special buy.

It's a compact version of the standard multi purpose folding ladder. My Wickes one has 4 rungs in each section, this has 2.

As a step ladder it's a bit small, only around 4ft high, but still useful. As a straight ladder it's just short of 8ft, which is exactly what I wanted for installing awnings.

With top & bottom sections folded it a useful saw horse around 2ft tall & 4ft long. Does the usual tricks for use on stairs etc.

Folds to around 2ft. Went in the boot of a Peugeot 107.

EN131 spec. Made in China for Aldi, but warranty card sent to Abru.

Excellent build quality & finish, terrific bargain for £49. Well pleased.

The Medway Handyman