Aldi "Leifeit" Window Cleaning tool

I recently bought a telescopic window cleaner from Aldi - It has a sort of microfibre pad on one side and a squeegie blade on the other. I tried it today on a couple of difficult to reach upstairs windows. The results were not great. I wonder if anyone has any good ideas on what to use on the mop side of it. I used a bit of washing up liquid. My squeegie technique working of some steps leave a lot to be desired and I have some lines down the window.

Reply to
DerbyBorn