Aldi electric chainsaw

Bit of overkill, a tin opener would be less messy.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

They'd merely run out of angle grinders. ;-)

Which incidentally are quite good at opening a tin with care.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

itym

34°28'18.24" N 114°20'51.21" W

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

/Most electric chainsaws have a safety device in front of your hand, which deploys if they *do* kick back - operating a switch which cuts the power and applies the chain brake. /q

Chain brakes also found on every petrol chainsaw I've ever used. Old kit sometimes not...

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

If you want to pay urban prices, fine. I get chain oil where the local foresters and farmers buy it and they'd go puce with shock at those prices. Even in an urban area you're not too far away from a farm supplies place if you look for one.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Wood, you say?

Grimly Curmudgeon