Aldi d-i-y 1 May

Double bevel sliding mitre saw £79.99

Plus shelving, spanners, portable compressor, electric screwdriver...

Some of it any use do you imagine?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Come come - you miss the point of Aldidl entirely. It's our toy shop, with the difference that we, as grown-ups, have the money to buy the toys. (Space is a different question altogether.) (Hence, perhaps, the regular sale of shelving at Aldi.)

John

Reply to
Another John

The drill bit sets they have from time to time are very good and so is the Fugenboy thingy set.

Reply to
David Lang

i have a really nice solid beech smoothing plane of european pattern which I really like to use. It was very cheap from Aldi, but then who would want one other than me?

TW

Reply to
TimW