Aldi Auger Bits

Hi All

Thursday only Aldi have a 6 Piece Auger Bit Set on offer for £5.99.

Bits include: 10 × 230mm, 12 × 230mm, 14 × 230mm, 16 × 230mm, 18 × 230mm, 20 × 230mm.

Some useful sizes at a bargain price.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

So where the auger bits last time they sold them.

Apparently they where burning when you went through wood...I took them back..

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Sometimes it's the chemical preservatives in the wood that 'burn' rather than it being a problem with the bit.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

Just to report back on the HS twist drill set I bought recently from Lidl at a very bargain price. All the 0.5mm sizes from 0.5 to 10 mm in a nice strong steel 'pop-up' case, so ideal for carrying around. They stay sharp as long any other bits I have. And are better sharpened out of the box than many.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It'll be a darned site harder sharpening them in the box no doubt. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby