Aldi - 18V Li-ion Drill and Driver Kit

From Sunday:

or

At 100quid it looks an ok deal for 18V Li-ion with two batteries between them.

Reply to
fred

I've not handled an impact driver before but from the illustration there appears to be no torque control (unlike the drill)? Does this mean they are a bit vicious on small screws?

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

/I've not handled an impact driver before but from the illustration there appears to be no torque control (unlike the drill)? /q

My impact driver doesn't have torque control, it has variable speed. On slow gentle speeds the 'impact' doesn't kick in unless required...

It'll be fine.

Jim K

Reply to
JimK