Alarm reset

Im looking for instructions on how to reset a S & K SECURIT 700 intruder alarm to factory default at the panel, I cant do it via the keypad as I dont know the code, there is usually a jumper lead or a couple of contacts to short out, does anyone have the installation manual for this alarm, i have the operators manual which does not cover this.

Reply to
richard3009651

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

Reply to
richard3009651

YGM

Reply to
SantaUK

sorry that should have read C & K Securit 700

If you email adress is correct then the installation manual is in now in your inbox. If your address is incorrect email me personally with a valid email to get a copy.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Thankyou very much, exactly what i wanted, cheers

Reply to
richard3009651