Air vents in garage..

Does anyone know how much vents there should be in garage to comply wth building regs.

I'm in Scotland if the rules are different, the house is just over a year old and appears to have 4 vents but I removed one as seen it was slack and the plasterboard was not cut out, seems a bit pointless?

I went on to check the others and they don't look great but maybe what they have done is the done thing..not being in the trade or having experience in such matters I'm at a loss.

Check the photo and see what you think :

Gogs