air lock

Hi
I have an air lock in my upstairs cold bath tap. It is tapmate type and I am having trouble making a nice tight fit with the hose to blow out the air. Can anyone suggest something I could use ?
cheers John
I had exactly the same problem with the bath tap fed from a tank in the loft. The shape of the tap meant that the hose trick wouldn't work so I used a wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Put the nozzle on the tap, sealed it with some rag and switched the vacuum on... It took all of 2 seconds and the job was done.
--
Regards,
Gary Wooding

am
Can
P.S. should have added "Can't you get your mouth round the tap then?"