air in my radiator....

I fitted a new radiator in the hall in the summer and ever since then I have to bleed it once a month to keep it hot. The water comes out clear and all the other radiators are fine and it is on the ground floor.
Anyone any ideas on what it could be (I don't think it is corrosion)
Thanks Greg
On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:12:20 -0000, "Greg"

Corrosion would typically result in hydrogen gas being generated in each radiator. Most likely this is not the case here, but you can test with a flame.
You don't say if the system is sealed or open vented.
If it's an open system then either air is being sucked in through the vent pipe because the pipework arrangement for the feed/expansion pipe and vent pipe are wrong or it is being introduced via a joint somewhere.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl