Air conditioning in April - good grief

I would be confused. I have never known a computer or snake nerd to do the samba.

Reply to
IMM

Well...... for its day it wasn't bad...

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I've only used the desktop version, but no, it wasn't bad at all.

Reply to
Grunff

Good grief, that was fast......

(the reply I mean).

I run a local news server which pushes posts immediately and sucks them every five minutes during the day - less at night.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Some of the heat generated chez moi comes from TV equipment. In one room, there are 4 TVs (quite often on at once) and 10 or 11 satellite receivers.

It's amazing how it all adds up to loadza-heat.

Reply to
Simon Gardner

Also a lot quieter than portables, take up a lot less room in real terms and are more efficient. I just love 'em to bits.

Reply to
Simon Gardner

So you are an obsessed couch potato! Look, hit your problem head on and get all that weight down and then get therapy about your TV addiction.

Reply to
IMM

This is the latest version, with the latest fixpack no more than about 3 months old. Lots of it still around...and being marketed now as eComStation by a third party.

Indeed...and despite IMM's ravings, it *is* a small network!

Reply to
Bob Eager

So it did confuse him. And there he is, supposedly knowing about this stuff...

Reply to
Bob Eager

For a house it is huge. I would get the council onto you.

Reply to
IMM

I do know about this stuff and the tang and cha cha cha too. Putting Samba's on computers is a silly idea. It is as daft as putting snakes on them.

Reply to
IMM

For what?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Q.E.D.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Your deranged attitude knows no bounds. What the *f*ck* is it to you (or the Government or anyone) what a person lawfully does in the privacy of their own home ?

Reply to
John Laird

Running commercial concern in a domestic dwelling.

Reply to
IMM

There's nothing wrong in running a business from home, in many cases you don't even need permission.

Nick Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

You'd better tell them about me too!

Reply to
Grunff

Very hard to prove, because I'm not.

Reply to
Bob Eager

"Grunff" wrote | IMM wrote: | Have you ever been in a commercial unit???

IMM can't afford the fees charged by commercial units, he has to go National Health.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

"IMM" wrote | When they come with the white coats on, hide the shovels.

This is good advice from someone with experience?

Owain

Reply to
Owain