Aga heaven...

Sadly I'll forget :-(

But Spouse was very amused!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Combi's would much more pleasure. I don't like cats.

Reply to
IMM

Like overheating the kitchen in summer. Like gross inefficiency too.

What for? Making the most inefficient environmentally crap cooker? Making one of the most ugly looking cookers?

Did he also win the Eurovision song contest too?

Reply to
IMM

You wouldn't know.

Nope

Nope. very little heat is released through the flue.

As I said, he invented the Aga and he won a Nobel prize.

Actually not.

That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Who knows. Are you entering the next in your tutu?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Combi's what?

I suspect that the boot would be on the other foot. Cats are very discerning.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Yep.

Yep.

That is the most amazing thing I have come acros since 21st February 1981

He did.

Is this the keetle from your aga?

I may as well enter the Nobel competition. If give prizes for crap cookers and entering the Eurovision song contest I may as well be awarded a Nobel prize for my brilliant tango dancing, which is far better than the Eurovision song contest and crap cookers.

Reply to
IMM

Do you mean cats would kick with their boots?

Reply to
IMM

Hey, I like that, I'm nicking it, so sue me ...

Reply to
raden

"Andy Hall" wrote | >Did he also win the Eurovision song contest too? | Who knows. Are you entering the next in your tutu?

Dana IMM?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Maxie, what are you on about?

Reply to
IMM

Dana IMM - Nobel award 2004

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

So you ARE a transexual ...

The information contained in this post may not be published in, or used by

raden

No Maxie, I am not a transaxle.

Reply to
IMM

That's all right. They have a very low opinion of you too. Are you a man, or a mouse? I think we should be told..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Would you like me to provide you with the figures?

Would you like the figures?

I can believe that.

What's a keetle?

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Shudder......

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

© Copyright 2004.

All parts of this Usenet posting are Copyright by the author. It may not be sold in any medium, including electronic, CD-ROM, or database, packaged with any commercial product, or published in print or electronic form without the explicit written permission of the author. The copyright of included material belongs to the original author.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Can you obtain efficiency figures online? I've not been able to find any (although I have found some for other heating/cooking appliances).

PS (not wanting to offend) can you use a sig separator please.

Reply to
Graeme

Not directly, tough comparing tehrated output (around 600W) with the oil consumption gives an almost 100% figure.

By tehtme the flue gases exit our kitchen into teh insulated flue, the flue itself is barely warm to the touch.

A lot cooler than the exhaust temperature of a relatively modern ,if non condensing, CH boiler.

(for those who are puzzled,heat engine efficiency os related to the ration of combustion to exahust temperature).

I'd guess at the low 90% mark in terms of heating.

I mean the whole thing is a high efficiency heat bank like what IMM witters on about.

Cooking is essentially 'free'.

For 3 months in the year, it is too hot in teh (well insulated) kitchen and it ususally gets switched off - was only about one month this year tho. That coimcides nicely wuth the time of year most people are barbecuing outside.

For 3 months in the winter it needs augmenting with CH and or open fires.

The rest of the time its about right to heat more or less the whole house,along with stray heat leakage from lights, PC's etc etc.

I've not been able to find any

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No one, mostly they say "this fecking thing is useless as a cooker and for any other purpose."

Reply to
Steve Firth

Like many things in life, it depends on how you use it :-)