AEG oven cover orientation ?

Model AEG Competence B4100-1 though I expect there are several very similar.

I've removed the interior back wall cover over the fan oven element, because it's failed, but not noted which way round it goes ! :-(

From the faint markings on the back wall, I think the flat edge goes to the top and the largish, stepped cut-out goes at the bottom, with a smaller slot on either side. It would be good to have it confirmed though.

TIA

Reply to
Andy Cap

That's how ours is - big slot at the bottom. If you try it the other way up it doesn't fit properly anyway.

Reply to
Skipweasel

Thanks for that. I could have made it fit ! :-)

Reply to
Andy Cap

Ah - brute force and ignorance. I can do BOTH.

Reply to
Skipweasel