advive re fence and metpost

put up a 5 panal fence with my brother yestarday, pretty happy, its straight and level etc. But we used the metposts with the spike to hamer into the soil. The soils is a little loose and I am concerned over time that the posts will come loose. Is there an problem with digging around each spike, (one at a time) and concreting them in?

Reply to
Patb

Nope dig round them and drop in some broken bricks and then add a dry mix or cement and ballast

Reply to
molley222

Metposts are surprisingly good. If they are OK now they will probably remain OK.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ha! Metpost are like combi boilers, a sure source of future work for the fitter. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie