Advice please Sofa first floor lounge

I'm devasted ... :-(>

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't see a problem; I see a new series on Channel 4.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If 4,418-foot is significantly more than the height of your window, maybe you should ask Kenny Campbell (c:

Chips

Really? I was told that the pulley was because of the incredibly steep stairs, dictated by the shape of the houses i.e. narrow, deep and tall, which in turn was as a result of the tax applied(at the time of building) based on the width of the building frontage. So most houses were built as domestic dwellings from the off and the pulley was put there specifically for furniture and never did have a former(commercial) use.

Always happy to be corrected of course.

Reply to
Fitz

The message from "Fitz" contains these words:

You may be right as well - as is often the case in these things it's probably many converging reasons.

Reply to
Guy King