Advice on painting doors

I plan on painting a few doors at home, I was after some advice.

The plan is to rub it down gently, they are some nasty brown woody looking doors. I want them to be white at the end of the process.

So long as its hard wearing and looks clean I'd be happy.

Having never done this sort of thing before hints/tips and advice on pulling it off well would be very very very welcomed lol :)

Reply to
Pete

If they are wood veneer and not already painted then just undercoat them with BIN Acrylic primer/undercoat dries almost instantly. Then top coat with Dulux trade satinwood (nicer than gloss). Don't overload brush. Keep edges wet and moving and start at top left to right then down. Or take doors off and lay flat one at a time in garage/ shed not garden as you'll get all sorts landing on them.

HTH D.

Reply to
Dean Heighington