advice on cylinder size required

A proper sized condensing combi would have been cheaper to run.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Notice the way 'probably' becomes a 'fact' after a couple of posts. Just like a double glazing salesman...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Will you please eff off as you are a total plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

That's a bit of an over kill. There are increased storage losses, and of course increased capital costs with over specifying.

For two bathrooms. 150 litre is about right but with pumped showers I'd increase it a bit.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

True, but I found it easier to install the off switch on my eyes.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I pity you can't do that with the 20 years out of date FAQ.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The chance would be a fine thing...How is ot that woman needs 55 gadgets

- none of which fit teh dishwasher - to make an omellete that a man can do with a fork, a bowl, and a frying pan?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What? our baths use more than a shower does...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher