Advice for a lighting project - Part II

Thanks to everyone for their help on Part I (electrics).

I am now trying to source some thin (5 - 10mm) tubing that I can use to hold the bulbs, and to take the wire. Microbore copper tubing would be ideal but I don't want copper. Ideally I would like stainless steel.

Any ideas where I might find this, or similar? I guess it might be used in pneumatics or high pressure systems? Who else might sell such tubing?

Thanks again. Paul

Reply to
hissing_sid

RS Components have a fair selection of this sort of thing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You can get the copper chromed. 15mm is easily obtained ready chromed, but I expect you'd need to pay someone to chrome 10mm.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

B&Q have a little "ironmongery" section with metal in various profiles, I'm sure I've seen some narrowish tube, provided you don't want yard of it the price should be bearable ...

Reply to
Andy Burns