Adjusting a Velux window

A Velux window, installed some years ago, tends to leak in one corner during light rain, but it can be stopped by opening it fractionally - capillary attraction, I assume. Close examination reveals that the opening portion is very slightly out of alignment with the outer frame - about 2 or 3 mm over a 900mm length. Does anyone have any idea how to adjust this because, unfortunately, I do not have the original fitting instructions for the GGL - 6? (or any other model:-)) TIA.

Tony.

Omit cymru to email.

Reply to
Tony

Did you bother to check for replies to your original message ?

Reply to
Colin Wilson