Adhesive rubber strip- flat.

Anyone know a source of thin (say 2mm) adhesive rubber strip- something like self-amalagmating tape but sticky, and black.

(Google turns up draught proofing, which isn't flat.

Failing that, a source of 2mm rubber sheet, also black.

Reply to
Brian Reay

I have a large roll of Armaflex, a dense neoprene foam about 1 1/2" wide. It's enormously useful for all sorts of things, often non-slip feet, padding or clamp pads. I think they sell it as stick-on pipe lagging for awkwardly shaped valves.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

It would seem that it must be black but if you can use white try double sided tape

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

This may be some use:-

you can't find what you want give them a ring - they're very helpful and may be able to suggest a supplier.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Your local model shop should have something like this. Double sided foam tape is another one.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You don't say what you need it for but would a strip of self adhesive butyl flashing do the trick?

sponix

Reply to
sponix

Carpet retailers sell a high friction rubber sheet to go under rugs and mats.

Halfords sell a high friction rubber dimpled sheet in mouse mat sizes to go on your dashboard to stop sundry items sliding about.

HTH

DG

Reply to
Derek ^