Adding Sentinel X100 concentrate.

I'm still using the solid brass one that was left to me by my grandfather in 1983. I lose it from time to time, but it always turns up. (unlike combs, socks or biros!)

If you have radiators that often need bleeding you either have an air leak (Oxygen into the system tends to induce corrosion) or you have plain corrosion and it's hydrogen building up. You may want to find the cause.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I tried that method & wondered how you were supposed to get any product in without draining any water out. It did work after a fashion, but the pressure on the tube was so high, product started leaking back past the internal plunger. I had to crack open a joint to let some water out in the end.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman