adaptor to join hosepipe run to irrigation timer....

I bought an irrigation timer that's designed to screw onto a usual outside tap and a hose comes off it to lead to the target plants.

I want to mount it away from the tap, I.e. at the end of a run of hosepipe, in the greenhouse.

Anyone know of a fitting to change from hosepipe to a 3/4 or 1/2 MALE outside tap thread, that can then be connected to the input of the timer to achieve this?

TIA

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Belay that.

'Garden Tap Hose Pipe Connector Adaptor Male screw'

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Go down to a proper heating equipment supplier with your timer. They will sell you any/everything you want, ie pipe fittings to make up what you want. There are many possible solutions.

Reply to
harryagain

One of these?

and one of these on the hoze?

Toby

/One of these?

Dat am de puppy! Same seller I found too!

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

JimK explained :

If I understand your need correctly - 3/4 BSP male to 12mm pipe tail

You can also buy 3/4 BSP female to 12mm pipe tail

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

This one?

dennis