AD: Cheap plasterer for hire.

Recently trained plasterer for hire. Local to Droitwich / Worcester / Bromsgrove area.

Will undertake repairs to walls, ceilings, and skimming of walls and ceilings to a high quality flat finish only.

Would prefer small / medium jobs - free quotes, rock bottom prices (for a year or so)

Satisfaction Guaranteed.

snipped-for-privacy@debully.co.uk

REMOVE THE SPAMTRAP FROM ABOVE.

Reply to
-= debully =-

Oh - almost forgot.

Will require a VERY short reference for commercial use if your TOTALLY satisfied. But I wont ask for it in person as I consider it a bit of a cheek.

Cheers.

Reply to
-= debully =-