ACV Heatmaster 35

Having followed the various boiler threads for the past year or so (with some amazement), I'm still uncertain (perhaps I should say 'even more uncertain' ;) what may suit our renovation best (1 b/room + 2 s/rooms + usual sink/washer + c/heating). But am much interested in the above, as we have plenty of space for such a beast. Has anyone here got direct experience of these? and any indication of comparable price / installation / running costs? Say to one of the Worcester Bosch models or the Vaillant ecoMAX (I know its a much bigger beast, but at least it would give me a feel for the thing.)

Reply to
SarahEmmm