Acid Strengths

is that why they posted a photo of a british woman?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

So you're down to quoting works of fiction now?

Reply to
harry

Good example shit-fer-brains. Her attacker was black. Here he is.

harry

Migrated from Asia? I think not. Ad he was mentally ill - it wasn't cultural.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You think mental illness has no cultural component then?

would disagree with you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Wriggle wriggle.

I never said it was exclusively Asian. Just mostly.

Re cultural; ALL muslims are mentally ill. What has culture got to do with race?

Reply to
harry

There are two types of _people_.

By lumping everyone who voted leave in the same bucket you are showing that tendency yourself.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

yeah, he started with the Guardian and now he's resorting to Conan Doyle. Next time Mark Twain?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's funny how she scrupulously avoids any reference to his ethnicity in interviews which is a mean-spirited thing to do inasmuch as she could prevent the same thing happening to other young girls who might be tempted to go down the same lefty-orchestrated path. Still, I guess she can't afford to upset her employers, the MSM.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's been known for decades that people of African origin (including the West Indes) imported into Western civilisation are more prone to developing mental illness as a result (typically paranoid schizophrenia). You frequently see them mumbling to themselves darkly on train platforms. I personally give 'em a very wide berth.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Nah. Lewis Carrol.

Reply to
harry

Never heard of him. Perhaps you meant Lewis Carroll.

Illiterate shit-fer-brains.

Reply to
Bob Eager

The fact that you appear to be more familiar with the works of Lewis Carroll than Harry is not really adding to your credibility.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Why would that be, pray? This one is very good.

Bob Eager

You missed out those who shouldn't have been allowed out of their padded cell to vote. Sadly, they can still post on here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, you certainly aren't adding to yours.

Bob Martin