Acid

Where can I get Nitric Acid? I know I can get Hydrochloric Acid from a builder's yard as it is used as a cleaner for bricks.

Is there a similar source for nitric acid?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

First hit on Google FFS!

Sparks

John Rumm

Just don`t buy lots, the anti terrorist branch may come knocking on your door.

Reply to
Googlebot

Indeed. There are very very few domestic uses for Nitric acid..and its potentially dangerous stuff...one wonders what you need it for..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I need to buy "quite a bit" of citric acid, that gets the drug squad knocking at your door.

Reply to
Steve Firth

just wondered if there is a semi bulk source similar to that for brick acid.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

just wondered if there is a semi bulk source similar to that for brick acid.

Oh go on and tell us what you want it for?

HLAH

Amazingly it's 'behind the counter' stuff at Holland and Barrett.

Reply to
bof

|> > Where can I get Nitric Acid? I know I can get Hydrochloric Acid from a |> > builder's yard as it is used as a cleaner for bricks. |> >

|> > Is there a similar source for nitric acid? |>

||Sorry my bad. I dont want to pay ?30/pnt and I don't need Analar. I |just wondered if there is a semi bulk source similar to that for brick |acid. | | |Oh go on and tell us what you want it for?

Getting rid of a body?

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

The message from bof contains these words:

The whole site looks like a honeypot set to catch would-be bomb makers!

Reply to
Guy King

In message , Guy King writes

Yes, there is something rather odd about their range of products.

Reply to
bof

So what would the citric acid be used in? Ribinladen?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains these words:

Nah, it's for use in the well known sour-grapes bomb. Causes the victim to pucker up for days.

Reply to
Guy King

Have you noticed that his eyes follow the cursor around the screen? They're watching me! Tin foil hat on.

I thought it was just me; Screwfix for IEDs.

Reply to
Aidan

I got mine from a silver/goldsmith supplier in Glasgow. Cookson Gold website may have it, but obviously they may not deliver. Failing that, try VWR or Farnell on the web.

Reply to
Beelzebub

Mix it with Industrial Meths for Gin & Lemon by the gallon.

Richard (who gets Industrial meths on prescription) Web pages:

- caravanning,
- personal web site and
I loves the domain name for email.

Reply to
Richard Cole

It's used for the preparation of heroin for injection, I discovered when I had searching questions about my need for a couple of kilos of citric acid.

Reply to
Steve Firth

"Scary" is the word.

Reply to