Accommodating Gas pipe behind hearth

Hi all. I will need to locate the concrete hearth so the inside edge is flush with the wall. Is a length of 22mm copper pipe a good idea as a conduit for the gas pipe?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

I've usually seen it done using a plastic conduit - I don't know what the regs say but that would seem logical as otherwise the copper of the conduit would be vulnerable to attack from cement

David

Reply to
Lobster

Thanks.