Accenta Alarms

I have an Accenta Alarm but no instruction manual so I don't know how to change the passcode or sort out the tamper button which permanently flashes.
I have searched for Accenta but haven't managed to find them - does anyone know where I could get an instruction manual for my alarm or contact Accenta
It was made by ADE.
If the tamper light is flashing it's probably programmed for engineer service interval. Nothing to worry about. I'd turn the option off in programming.
Code change is easy and (I think)... press "prog" - enter existing code - press 8 - enter new code - press Reset.
It's a popular panel so you should be able to find a manual for it without too much bother. You may be able to download one from the ADE website at (www.ade.co.uk) but bear in mind that the engineer manual may not contain user instructions such as code change. Worth a look though. It'll certainly tell you how to stop the flashing tamper light by switching the service timer off.
Thank you I have downloaded the manual andcan finally turn the tamper light off (after 4years!!)

Try the ADE website.
http://www.ade.co.uk /
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com