Absolute rip-off crude oil derivatives

One of my former mates was a trolley boy in Asda. He was not academic at all, but he was sensible, reliable and by no means stupid. Also rather good with cars.

He had an excellent work ethic (but would freely argue with a manager if they asked for something unreasonable) and later became a messenger in the Home Office which was a decent job.

So never underestimate trolley "boys" (quotes as some are girls) - everyone has to start somewhere and some people start as that :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

This kid did well for himself after some lowly work experience in Blackpool

Love that story and repeat it to every young person I meet

Reply to
stuart noble

Wow...

Reply to
Tim Watts

That is the make or break feature of a supermarket to you? It's not in the UK.

Sigh. Again. When will you get it through your thick skull that some want value above silly service?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Right. So you don't understand what pointless means even when you use it?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)