AAA Ni-Cad Batteries

For Info only;
Uniross AAA Nickel Cadmium batteries (4 pack)
Asda 4.97
Argos 5.98 (2x2pack) Comet 5.50 Maplin 5.99
Are there any other newsgroups that might find this info useful?

Can I ask why you thought it might be useful here ?
Wouldn`t it have been more use if you`d posted the mAh rating for comparison, ie. 7dayshop.com do ni-mh
4x 550mAh here http://tinyurl.com/sld1 4.99 or 4x 750mAh here http://tinyurl.com/sld8 5.99
...whereas many are only rated at 250mAh or less
-- Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email * old email address "btiruseless" abandoned due to worm-generated spam * --- My new email address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ;-) ---
Colin Wilson wrote:

Just as a price comparison, for anyone currently looking to buy some.

Yes, these are rated 250mAh (pack says Standard Rechargeable's are only 180mah)
I believe some appliances specifically recommend the use of Ni-Cads rather than Ni-Mh.
Sorry if this info was'nt useful. Only trying to help.

I`d had a bad day, apologies in retrospect :-}