AAA Ni-Cad Batteries

For Info only;

Uniross AAA Nickel Cadmium batteries (4 pack)

Asda £4.97

Argos £5.98 (2x2pack) Comet £5.50 Maplin £5.99

Are there any other newsgroups that might find this info useful?

Reply to
PaulS

Can I ask why you thought it might be useful here ?

Wouldn`t it have been more use if you`d posted the mAh rating for=20 comparison, ie. 7dayshop.com do ni-mh

4x 550mAh here
=A34.99 or 4x 750mAh here
=A35.99

...whereas many are only rated at 250mAh or less

--=20 Please add "[newsgroup]" in the subject of any personal replies via email

  • old email address "btiruseless" abandoned due to worm-generated spam *

Colin Wilson

Just as a price comparison, for anyone currently looking to buy some.

Yes, these are rated 250mAh (pack says Standard Rechargeable's are only

180mah)

I believe some appliances specifically recommend the use of Ni-Cads rather than Ni-Mh.

Sorry if this info was'nt useful. Only trying to help.

Reply to
Paul Simon

I`d had a bad day, apologies in retrospect :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson