AA breakdown renewal time

As per usual I had to call them to drop the price.

£136 down to £99. Not bad for a two minute phone call.

And I get to keep the Gold Star membership card.

Reply to
ARW

Breakdown cover (I'm not sure how it compares with the AA) for £39 at

Used them for years and have had a couple of claims that were handled without any issues.

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:43:43 AM UTC, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wr ote:

They want direct debit payments solely so they can overcharge you. The majority will let it pass.

Reply to
Onetap