A very long shot

Trying to find a supplier of these, closer than Australia

brass monkey

Not worth arsing about - with the interweb, FedEx and credit cards you can have one here by Monday.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Amateur radio suppliers. I have a couple of Trio transceivers that use these for 12v power connectors. Models TR2200 and TR2300 (But it occurs to me that so might you!)

Reply to
Graham.

Apparently, shipping is about 10x the cost of the item, plus, I'm a tightarse ;)

Reply to
brass monkey

Nah, it's for a discontinued 20 year old power block. I'll give the radio shops a go, cheers.

Reply to
brass monkey

What about Farnell.

Reply to