A task for the inventive...

"Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

He's achieved a record, by a country mile.

Two posts (I read them backwards!), and he's k/f'd for ever :)

mike

Reply to
mike

go to a plumbers merchants and ask them for a roll of abrasive tape. it's used in place of (lethal) wire wool to abrade the end of copper tube to ensure good contact with the flux to ensure a good joint.

can't remember the brand name of it because I steal it out the back of my mates van but it's the think you need for cleaning spokes.

Reply to
.

Sounds perfect - just found this...

Ta,

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

well done. that's not it.

Reply to
.

Cleanfit silicone carbide abrasive strip

number 13472 £8.93

Reply to
Matt

Good stuff, well found. Ta