A pair of these will help my knees

from resting on an unsuspected stone/screw/nail :-(

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Yeah, but the straps play havoc with the backs of your knees, I have about 3 pairs of the cheap foam knee-pads, and I try to position them so that I can just kneel down on to them and leave them there when I stand up... funny, but it also seems to help stop the tools I'm using from wandering all over the area I'm working in.

I concede that this is no use if hand-painting white lines on the M1.

d.

Reply to
deano

|from resting on an unsuspected stone/screw/nail :-( | |

of the price I paid at a shed a year ago and much better :-)

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

I assume you don't work since you seem to shop even more than my good lady.

Peter

You can assume all you like but whats that got to do with the knee pads?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby