a message for 'Huge'

Hasn't done uk.misc any harm. Well, not much.

Reply to
Huge

So only geoff and myself would be pissed on a uk.d-i-y meet then?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Has anyone ever seen Mary and dennis in the same room?

Reply to
geoff

glass of white wine for the lady?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I'm convinced that she's trying to embalm herself from the inside out. I'm also convinced that she is "Judith".

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'm fairly convinced that dennis is a Mary.

Reply to
Steve Firth

We had one from here at a tool fair at Sandown Park that I went to. I enjoyed it - can't speak for anyone else. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The meet itself was most enjoyable. A guided walk around a farm in interesting countryside. Followed by a barbecue and lots to drink. Beds provided for those not needing to be home to feed livestock.

Putting faces to the imagined characters somehow detracted from the relevancy of the following discussion topics. The group also acquired a

*troll* suffering from some much magnified slight encountered during the foot and mouth outbreak. Previous regular posters gradually dispersed as forums became more usable with access to broad band.

uk.d-i-y has a much larger contributor base and a regular crop of newbies asking the same old questions and receiving patient answers.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb